Monday, August 9, 2010

Bachelorette camping expeditions

Well, as you may well know I'm in a wedding in approximately 5 days.  WOOOO!  yeah.  So my friends Brandon and Jessica are getting hitched victorian style.  Big time fun with awesome dresses...  kinda.  not really my style, but different strokes for different folks.  Any hoo.  This weekend was the bachelorette party of sheer epicness.
For said bachelorette party we went camping.  Great plan!  I totally recommend it to all the hippies I know. It was awesome.  We went creeking, we made smores, we looked at stars, I played guitar.  It was epic.  We ended up staying an extra night and while the bride to be was on the phone with her fiancee my best friend Bec and I went on a prayer walk. . .  For like an hour and a half. . .  At least.
Prayer walking is the most amazing way to pray.  It's totally epic to like be out in God's green nature with amazing stars and really good company: Jesus and Best Friend.  We just prayed for people and stuff and situations.  I got some peace and a direction to head in and generally I was like a super happy camper.
Any way I totally got a ton out of my very first technically camping experience.  I just thought I'd share.  =]

 

No comments:

Post a Comment